Handpicked by Fast Company magazine for her particular expertise and ability to augment and amplify its brand footprint, Valeria Maltoni is the strategist organizations rely on for brand value and growth. As Founder and Head of Strategy of Conversation Agent LLC Valeria helps organizations reinvent themselves to respond to market pressure, seize new opportunities, or build new ventures by aligning who they are with what they say and what they do.
She works with companies and individuals — from Fortune 500 companies with multiple brands, revenue streams, and audiences, to small-to-medium size organizations and founders. Her work focuses on analyzing the business situation and exploring the desired future state to identify the most promising business practices to test for effectiveness.
Valeria operates at the intersection of brand strategy, digital transformation, and human behavior and is fluent in several cultures and modes of expression with a deep understanding of the networked nature of collaboration and influence. Leaders in financial institutions, technology firms, professional services, retail and online businesses, high growth start-ups in tech, wellness, sports fandom, apparel, and healthcare tap Maltoni for her strategic mind and hands-on approach.
Maltoni is known for integrity, outstanding communications skills, and a consistent record of successfully executing strategic vision to grow enterprise value.
- Guest Professor, Advanced Digital Marketing Strategy Program, Bologna Business School
- Built Social Network for Fast Company & created 100 Thought Leadership events and conversation round-tables between 1999-2007
- Business Adviser, Venture for America startup accelerator with First Round Capital
- Strategy Adviser, International MBA, the Fox School of Business at Temple University
- International joint venture negotiation to bring and market new products to the US
- Brand equity growth for two prominent global businesses resulting in profitable acquisitions
- Strategic Conversations for 3 annual Rendezvous involving 200 clients & lead prospects in the top S&P 500 companies
- Alignment in organizations with business operations in the United States, strong customer footprints in Europe, and product sourcing in Europe and Asia
- More than 1,200 hours of simultaneous interpreting and translation work
- Keynote Speaker for a number of prominent North American and international events and conferences
- Author, ConversationAgent.com and Learning Habit
- Contributor to Communication World magazine, Industria Clandestina, Fast Company magazine
- Author of “Working and Writing in Groups” – introduction to Ohio State University Prof. Locker’s Business and Administrative Communications, 6/e (2003, McGraw-Hill)