Since 2006, Valeria’s Conversation Agent is consistently ranked among the top 30 marketing blogs in the world on AdAge Power150. Handpicked by Fast Company as Expert Blogger, Valeria is a past member of the Social Media Business Council, VP of Marketing for IABC Philadelphia, and a co-author of The Age of Conversation. A sought after keynote speaker, Valeria’s recent engagements include International CES, Digital Age 2.0 in Sao Paulo, Brazil, reThink in Oslo, Norway, the Word of Mouth Marketing (WOMMA) Summit, Vocus User Group conference, keynotes on influence at SxSW Interactive and Confab the Content Strategy conference, BlogWorld, FutureM summit, Web 2.0 Expo, BrandCamp, The Inbound Marketing Summit, Marketing Prof's B2B Forum, and Mediabistro Circus.
- Her feature article Relationships and Brand Building in the Social Media Age was published by Philadelphia Direct Marketing Association Direct Views in winter 2012.
- Her feature article Strength in Numbers on integrating marketing and communications with social media for a more interactive and engaging experience was published by IABC CW magazine in November/December 2009 (browse a facsimile of the article here).
- She has had interviews published by Fast Company magazine, Inc., Forbes, Business Week, The Philadelphia Inquirer, USA Weekend, Post magazine supplement, and Enterprising Women magazine.
- Her introduction to “Working and Writing in Groups” was published in Ohio State University Prof. Locker’s Business and Administrative Communications, 6/e (2003, McGraw-Hill).
- From 2003-2006, Italian management consulting firm Trivioquadrivio has published her essays on Distance in Conversations, Make it Real - Authenticity is for Profit, and Representation as Creation, on the increasing importance of social networks and blogs.