Handpicked by Fast Company magazine for her particular expertise and ability to augment and amplify its brand footprint, Valeria Maltoni is the strategist a number of Fortune 500 businesses with multiple brands, revenue streams, and audiences rely on for brand value and profitable business growth. Leaders in industries as diverse as media and entertainment, consumer goods, beauty, fashion & style, wellness, publishing, and technology tap Maltoni for her strategic mind and hands-on approach. A future-oriented business resource, she drives the creative execution of integrated marketing and communication programs as Founder and CEO of Conversation Agent LLC.
Valeria Maltoni works at the intersection of digital technology, human behavior, and brand strategy and is fluent in several cultures and modes of expression with a deep understanding of how influence flows. Her passion for business shines through when translating market goals into strategic action using learning to build a contextual understanding of brand and its relationships – people and their networks – through a framework built on observation, orientation to lead to decision and action.
A future-oriented leader, Valeria Maltoni integrates her purpose and power to increase certainty and action – giving special attention to relationships, identifying the major vectors of influence, and engaging creative expression. Maltoni is known for integrity, outstanding communications skills, and a consistent record of successfully executing strategic vision to grow enterprise value.
- Guest Professor, Advanced Digital Marketing Strategy Program, Bologna Business School
- Built Social Network for Fast Company & created 100 Thought Leadership events and conversation round-tables between 1999-2007
- Business Adviser, Venture for America startup accelerator with First Round Capital
- Strategy Adviser, International MBA, the Fox School of Business at Temple University
- Negotiated an international joint venture to bring and market new products to the US
- Built equity in two prominent global businesses resulting in profitable acquisitions
- Designed Strategic Conversations for 3 annual Rendezvous involving 200 clients & lead prospects in the top S&P 500 companies
- Worked in organizations with business operations in the United States, strong customer footprints in Europe, and product sourcing in Europe and Asia
- Conducted more than 1,200 hours of simultaneous interpreting and translation work
- Keynote Speaker for a number of prominent North American and international events and conferences
- Author, ConversationAgent.com and Learning Habit weekly
- Authored articles published by Communication World magazine, Industria Clandestina, Fast Company magazine
- Authored introduction to “Working and Writing in Groups” – Ohio State University Prof. Locker’s Business and Administrative Communications, 6/e (2003, McGraw-Hill)