A visual and engaging storyteller, Valeria has extensive experience speaking in front of large groups as well as in more focused settings on a wide variety of formats. From keynotes to panel conversations, the talk creates interaction with the audience.
Current topics: (For a custom topic, see below)
DIGITAL PRODUCTS AS EVOLUTION OF CONTENT: WHY IT MATTERS
This talk is based on a twelve-year immersion in digital transformation work and the strong body of work exemplified in How Technology is Transforming the Career Market, How Marketing must Evolve to Build Brands in Digital, The Next Web: Are we Talking about Me Yet? Three Areas of Opportunity with (Social) Content,The Million Dollar Content Question, Content is Bigger than Google. Areas of focus:
- The evolution to current landscape
- A discussion of what makes content as product important
- A review of the business opportunities created by this trend
- An overview of relevant examples and key players
- The role and impact of culture on success
Attendees will leave this talk with a good grasp of the significance of content to business in general and product/service specifically, and a framework to evaluate new opportunities.
BECOMING A CONVERSATION AGENT
This talk is about the history and future of achieving human potential. It is based on my lifelong journey in working with, researching, analyzing, and understanding how people develop and learn, and building frameworks to affect behavior in support of both. A five-minute taste of the seed that started it can be seen in my 2021: Uploading Humanism Ignite Austin talk.
Areas of focus:
- The learning framework that changed it all – this is a personal story that lead to a powerful insight
- A discussion of how to design environment to affect behavior – a touch of anthropology
- What makes effective teams work – team dynamics and org development work I have done
- The value of continuous learning and how to achieve it – the stock and flow of knowledge and why it’s important today
- A weighing of what we are leaving behind and what we are taking with us – technology as spark to accelerate convergence and implications on relationships and culture
Attendees will leave with a stronger grasp of how to approach mindfully the new world of work and make smarter moves through innovation to impact experience, social media/networks to accelerate relationships and scale, and technology to enable emerging models like collaboration, networked communities of work, etc.
My rates for these two talks are $5,000, plus expenses. I would be delighted to prepare an engaging experience for a custom topic based on your event theme. My rate for a custom topic starts at $7,500 and will depend on the amount of preparation required.
Include transportation from/to Philadelphia, one-to-two night lodging (based on location), plus incidentals.