Valeria focuses the conversation on the impact of making and keeping promises and the emergence of collaboration as a key driver in business.
Available for keynote addresses, corporate training sessions, real time stream programming (podcasts and video stream), and live panel discussions.
Your event topic will be customized based on your goals and audience.
Digital Products as Evolution of Content
Entrepreneurs and consultants have been leading the (digital) way that many organizations are now following.
Thanks to the ubiquity of broadband access, the familiarity with technology, and the popularity of tablets, content consumption has gone way up.
It has become viable for media companies to start packaging content for on demand viewing, especially in response to new entrants offering purchase of original content for streaming, and for news organizations to start experimenting with new models that are not so dependent on advertising revenue.
Some key areas of focus for this conversation are:
- Thinking beyond tactics to creating an authentic and sustainable model
- How to increase value by embedding products and services with purpose-driven utility
- Examples of business that are succeeding at creating revenue streams
What’s Next in Customer Experience
Conversation Agent is the go-to source for the ideas and people that will shape business. Connecting ideas and people is about talking the walk. Valeria connects the dots on trends and shows you examples of executions/results from her own experience.
She also brings together leading thinkers with execution experts.
What’s Next is designed to address some combination of the following questions:
- What are the tech, service design, and operational implications of customers accelerating the blending of digital/in store?
- How do you bridge online and offline, word of mouse with word of mouth to help turn prospects into buyers (one transaction), buyers into customers (repeat transactions), and customers into fans and evangelists?
- How do you calculate the life time value of your products?