Handpicked by Fast Company magazine for her particular expertise and ability to augment and amplify its brand footprint, Valeria Maltoni is the customer experience strategist organizations rely on for brand value and growth. As Founder and Head of Strategy of Conversation Agent LLC Valeria helps organizations build better customers experiences.
She works with companies — from Fortune 500 companies-to-medium size organizations and founders who want to tell a better story. Her work focuses on analyzing the business situation and exploring the desired future state to identify the most promising business practices to test for effectiveness.
Valeria operates at the intersection of business, technology, and human behavior and is fluent in several cultures and modes of expression with a deep understanding of the networked nature of influence. Leaders in financial institutions, technology firms, professional services, retail and online businesses, high growth start-ups in tech, wellness, sports fandom, apparel, and healthcare tap Maltoni for her strategic mind and hands-on approach.
Maltoni is known for integrity, outstanding communications skills, and a consistent record of successfully executing strategic vision to grow enterprise value.
- Guest Professor, Advanced Digital Marketing Strategy Program, Bologna Business School. Coursework on How identity in tech is transforming behavior patterns and gaps in how organizations work, impacting brand value and customer acquisition and retention
- Alignment in organizations with business operations in the United States, strong customer footprints in Europe, and product sourcing in Europe and Asia to deliver cohesive customer experiences
- Strategic Conversations for 3 annual Rendezvous involving 200 clients & lead prospects in the top S&P 500 companies
- 100 Thought Leadership events and conversations that built a Social Network for Fast Company between 1999-2007
- Business Adviser, Venture for America startup accelerator with First Round Capital
- Strategy Adviser, International MBA, the Fox School of Business at Temple University
- International joint venture negotiation to bring and market new products to the US
- Brand equity growth for two prominent global businesses resulting in profitable acquisitions
- Keynote Speaker for a number of prominent North American and international events and conferences
- Author, ConversationAgent.com, a dialogue of how business, technology, and human behavior are the most valuable ingredients to creating better customer experiences
- Contributor to Communication World magazine, Industria Clandestina, Fast Company magazine
- Author of “Working and Writing in Groups” – introduction to Ohio State University Prof. Locker’s Business and Administrative Communications, 6/e (2003, McGraw-Hill)