I help enterprise brands, technology companies and professional services firms tell a new story, communicate value, accelerate growth — delivering creative strategic plans to expand product/ market and culture / language fitness.
I have a successful track record leading naming, positioning, branding, content strategy, demand creation, and product launches in evolving markets.
I focus on capabilities and possibilities, take ownership of decisions, and genuinely care for my clients and the work. Experience has taught me that the best results come from relationships of mutual trust and commitment.
People tell me an outside perspective is useful to explore new opportunities, expand capabilities and capacity where resources, knowledge, and time may be limited.
When relevant, I also recommend partners and practitioners from my network.
Who I work with
My clients are enterprise brands that seek new opportunity, professional services firms that want to stand out, and technology-led companies that want to get noticed by decision-makers.
I leverage years of experience working inside companies to create business value for technology startups, thought leadership and differentiation for professional services firms and enterprise brands to get results.
- Enterprise brands & technology companies I helped tell a new story include – Sungard Availability Services, Arkema subsidiary, GSK, UBS, Target, GE Appliances, Allstate, Willis Towers Watson, Coral Active.
- Professional services firms I helped build new capabilities include – International Risk Management Group (IRMG), KPMG, H&R Block, PMX Agency, and Empathy Lab.
I play well with internal teams, partner agencies, and technology providers and work across cultures, languages, and time zones.
- Constructive creation — We create a strategy and action plan to support your goals
- Communication — We observe and analyze all communications to prepare, adapt, and develop the brand, communicate value
- Conversation to conversion — We create a feedback loop to learn from interactions
- Capabilities — I provide solutions-neutral advice to broaden options
- Capacity — Where relevant, I recommend tools and professionals (technologies, platforms, freelancers)
- Coaching — Beyond project collaboration, some clients retain me as advisor to support further execution
Any strategy worth thinking about is in the doing. Your strategy needs to get people energized to make it work. A strategy needs to transmit value as a byproduct of the experience, inspiring confidence and credibility by being coherent and relevant.
- Agility development — purpose, market value, direction, relationships
- Brand development — value proposition, naming, messaging, voice
- Content development — competence, coherence, credibility, relevance
Project based or retained. Plus travel and time (per diem).
Hire me to provide a different perspective.