It turns out that what makes companies change is the same thing that makes people change: when you change the story about yourself.
A culture that works connects strategy—how people make choices—with habits—how people do things. The best predictor of longevity is available energy before and after a given change.
People change every day. And they also hold onto their worldviews. The future favors those who straddle “should” and “is.”
The key elements that unlock your achievements:
- Your Identity and Behavior: value, messaging, tone, interaction, attraction, transformation — Communication and Conversation design
- Your Ecosystem: meaning, direction, relationships, community, convergence — Connection Creation
- Your Operating System: competence, coherence, credibility, consistency, creativity — Compounding and Culture
Your strategy will get people energized, your habits will make it work.
You can buy a story tune-up package.
OR, we can work on your story development with your peers.
The cohort is 3-month-long, fully virtual, and invitation-only. Could you use a personal and professional work upgrade? You will join a small (only 4 for the inaugural round), hand-picked group of peers whose aim is to unlock their achievements.
Let’s develop your story together! Apply for a collaborative story tune-up here. Closes September 30.
The Fractional CCO package is for company leaders.
Hire me to provide a different perspective.
People tell me an outside perspective is useful to converge strategy and habits, explore new opportunities, expand capabilities and capacity where resources, knowledge, and time may be limited.
I work at the intersection of art and business, logic and empathy, systems thinking and creativity, sustainability and immediacy.
Who I work with
Ambitious companies want to build sustainable businesses.
I work with leaders and organizations to make measurable progress on creating business value, and strategic differentiation through new narrative reframing, and unconventional approaches.
- Using story as arbitrage to compound value. Sample companies: Sungard Availability Services, Arkema subsidiary, GSK, UBS, Target, GE Appliances, Allstate, Willis Towers Watson, Coral Active.
- Increase capacity and build new capabilities. Sample service firms: International Risk Management Group (IRMG), KPMG, H&R Block, PMX Agency, and Empathy Lab.
Is your story alive? Are your conversations transformative? Do your customers believe you create value? Are you building community as you connect with your network of partners and collaborators? Are people collaborating on the inside?
I play well with internal teams, partner agencies, and technology providers and work across cultures, languages, and time zones.