Those who best adapt to change are clear on who and what creates value.
Is your narrative intentional? Is it alive or manufactured? Are your conversations transformative or tokens? Do your customers believe you create value and appreciate it? Are you building community as you connect with your network of partners and collaborators? Are people collaborating on the inside?
Conversation Agent is a cross-cultural consultancy that works with businesses and individuals to translate what they DO into value through narrative.
Free Tool: Practice 21 questions to take control of your narrative.
Free Tool: How the parts from culture to distribution go together to make your whole communication program.
Buy a Story Tune-up package: Refine your message for maximum impact.
Fractional CCO package: Collaborate with an experienced senior leader to build your capacity and capabilities.
Book or Playbook: Collaborate on the idea, structure, and narrative of your nonfiction book.
An extremely valuable strategist is the ideal partner for businesses and individuals at inflection points.
At Conversation Agent, we play well with internal teams, partner agencies, and technology providers and work across cultures, languages, and time zones. Here are our values.
The key elements that translate purpose into value on your narrative balance sheet:
- Your Identity and Behavior: value in messaging, tone, interaction, attraction, transformation (Communication and Conversation)
- Your Ecosystem: value in meaning, direction, relationships, community, convergence (Connection)
- Your Operating System: value in competence, coherence, credibility, consistency, creativity (Compounding and Culture)
A sustainable strategy will create a flywheel of energy for collaborators, investors, and customers, and will enable better work habits for your company.
I worked with visionary technical experts and technology leaders, scientific researchers, and private equity/VC firms.
Our collaborations brings measurable progress: Create sustainable use case business value, and case study strategic differentiation:
- Using story as arbitrage to compound value. Sample companies: Sungard Availability Services, Arkema subsidiary, GSK, UBS, Target, GE, Allstate, Willis Towers Watson, Coral Active.
- Leveraging narrative to increase capacity and build new capabilities. Sample service firms: International Risk Management Group (IRMG), KPMG, H&R Block, PMX Agency, Empathy Lab, Decooda.
Bridging the gap between walk and talk unlocks energy. You can’t get change without energy; the best predictor of longevity is available energy before and after a given change.
An outside perspective on your narrative is ideal for leaders and companies experiencing change. It can help accelerate the convergence of strategy with habits, explore sustainable programs, expand capabilities and capacity where resources, knowledge, and time are limited.
I work to create value at the intersection of art and business, logic and empathy, human systems and creativity, sustainability and immediacy.