A selection of the best interviews and publications from the last couple of years. Starting with a feature interview with GapJumpers on Medium on why Learning to Learn is the most Valuable Skill.
Feature length article for CW, a monthly publication by the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC).
Letters to the C-Suite about social media – my contribution on how to connect people, processes, and technology for results.
Comments on technology and customer conversation in Enterprising Woman magazine:
How social media is redefining PR’s content creation (Public Relations Society of America):
Valeria in Personal Branding magazine:
- Her feature article Relationships and Brand Building in the Social Media Age was published by Philadelphia Direct Marketing Association Direct Views in winter 2012.
- Her feature article Strength in Numbers on integrating marketing and communications with social media for a more interactive and engaging experience was published by IABC CW magazine in November/December 2009 (browse a facsimile of the article here).
- She has had interviews published by Fast Company magazine, Inc., Forbes, Business Week, The Philadelphia Inquirer, USA Weekend, Post magazine supplement, and Enterprising Women magazine.
- Her introduction to “Working and Writing in Groups” was published in Ohio State University Prof. Locker’s Business and Administrative Communications, 6/e (2003, McGraw-Hill).
- From 2003-2006, Italian management consulting firm Trivioquadrivio has published her essays on Distance in Conversations, Make it Real – Authenticity is for Profit, and Representation as Creation, on the increasing importance of social networks and blogs.
Conversations and interviews with friends about digital media, great work, branding, structuring communication functions, keeping the social conversation real, Valeria’s take at SxSW, and more:
- The BeanCast 243: Facebook Classic with Christopher Baccus (executive director digital, Golin Harris) and Rose Cameron (head of globabl brand strategy, Hornall Anderson), and Valeria Maltoni
- The Bean Cast 190 with Mark Wnek (former head of Lowe NY), Gabe Zimmerman (Gamification.co), and Valeria Maltoni
- The Bean Cast 182 with Peter Shankman (founder HARO), David Burn (founder/editro AdPulp), Marc Whitehead (Reason Partners), and Valeria Maltoni.
- The Business Behind Conversations, Valeria’s podcast with Mitch Joel (SPOS #276)
- The Rise of the Influencer – A podcast with Mitch Joel (SPOS #241)
- BlogTalk Radio – FIR Live #17: Structuring Communications Functions
- BlogTalk Radio – Keepin’ the “Social” Conversation Real
- BlogTalk Radio at SxSWi
- Media Bullseye Double Trouble – Valeria Maltoni and Doug Haslam Join the Roundtable
- The Engaging Brand – Brands and The Art of Conversation