WE RESPECT PRIVACY
Last revised: May 23, 2018
About this Policy
From time to time you may share personally identifiable information (personal information). This policy sets out how the Company collects, uses, and discloses personal information.
By accessing or using the Website or Our services you agree to the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner described in this policy.
What Personal Information Do We Collect
We collect personal information that we consider necessary to provide the range of services we offer.
Personal Information collected by Us may include:
- name, email address, mailing address, phone number, other contact details.
- services provided to you.
- records of communications with Us.
We may also collect personal information to enable Us to bill you through a third party, including credit account details.
How We Collect Personal Information
We collect personal information from you when you:
- use Our Services.
- visit Our website, send Us an email or SMS, telephone Us, or communicate with Us using social media.
How We Use Personal Information
Your personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- to manage the services provided to you, including customer service and billing.
- to research, develop and improve Our services.
- to conduct surveys to determine use and satisfaction.
to promote and market offers and other services to you.
Who Do We Share Your Personal Information With
We sometimes share personal information with the following individuals and organizations:
- Our staff and Our related bodies corporate.
- outsourced service providers who help Us to provide services to you including:
- information technology providers
- professional advisers
- organizations involved in a sale/transfer of Our assets, business or shares.
- government and regulatory authorities as required by law.
We use our best endeavors to ensure that these individuals and organizations are bound to comply with this policy.
How Do We store and Protect Your Personal Information
Your personal information may be stored in physical and electronic form. We use our best endeavors to ensure personal information is stored securely by us or our outsourced services providers and protected from unauthorized access.
Some of the ways we do this include:
- requiring our staff and outsourced service providers to maintain confidentiality.
- implementing physical and electronic document storage security including security measures for access to our computer systems. Certain sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
What If You Don’t Provide Personal Information
If you choose not to provide personal information We may not be able to provide you with the full range of Our services.
What About Cookies and Similar Technologies
When you visit Our website, We record anonymous information such as IP address, time, date, referring url, pages accessed and documents downloaded, type of browser and operating system.
Cookies and technologies with similar functionality like Google Analytics (Data Tools) may be used to help Us provide you with the full range of services We offer, remember your preferences, measure and analyze usage of our services and for security. You may be able to adjust your Internet browser to disable Data Tools. If Data Tools are disabled We may not be able to provide you with the full range of Our services.
Data Tools may collect and store your personal information. This policy applies to personal information collected via Data Tools. If you wish to opt out of Google Analytics, you may do so at this link.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
What If There is a Problem
This Policy May Change
This policy may change over time. All changes will be published to our website.