Looking for a speaker for your event? Here’s why you should consider Valeria.
1. Your Event is Original – I treat each event and topic as custom – based upon your conference theme, audience mix, and business realities (vs. fads) taking into account event flow as context. When I speak at an event, I also participate as Conversation Agent on behalf of the themes and talks by interacting with other speakers and panelists, and through my social presences before, during, and after the event.
2. Business and Customer Focus – My goal is to provide pragmatic use cases to help businesses navigate the complexities introduced by technology adoption to make the most of the opportunities digital media/social interactions open up. I do that from the stage and on the conference floor.
3. Intimate Experience through Storytelling – Audience takes center stage in my keynote presentations and is part of our panel conversations – I am a highly visual presenter both in connecting with the room and making use of stories and images to bring concepts to life. View sample decks.
4. Unique perspective from a participant observer – I have been immersed in digital and social pre-hype, leading round tables and events to facilitate and build communities from the ground up through online discourse and physical events. I know the challenges and the rewards from direct experience.
5. Multi-disciplinary industry work – I have worked in several verticals from highly regulated industries and B2Bs to retail commerce, from startups in need of a business plan to mature organizations in search of reinvention, from beauty and style to technology infrastructure and cloud services. Sorting out the common threads and human aspirations is a dimension I bring to my talks.
6. Global mindset, local approach – Having directed operations in multiple languages has taught me a thing or two about culture, relationships, and social behavior. I apply those lessons to real life scenarios and relevant stories and am prepared to interact with the people in the room – no matter where they come from.
7. Prepared and ready to surprise – In addition to drawing form my own corporate work, business consulting experience, and deep personal interest for the topics I propose, I tend to punctuate examples with less known and talked-about examples – simplicity and surprise make for excellent teachers and conversation starters.